buat sekian lamanye

ehm sudah lama aku x update blog ni..
sepanjang aku x m'update ni mcm2 b'lku..within end of Feb untill early of Apr


DON'T EVER KNOW THEM




them makes my life so horrible..

i hope no want will tricked by them..

i've been deceived..ergh..pliz be aware..


SAD NEWS



on APRIL...MOHD FAIZAL ABD.GHANI father has left us forever.

AL-FATIHAH..faizal said that his late father wanted to see mee before he dying becoz of his tuberculosis.But N9 to BALIK PULAU is too far..i'm really sory zal..
i can't ever hear his sad voice..i hope i can go there to visit the cemetery one day..
last week faizal had sent a comment at my fs..he ask me for a chance to be my love for the 2nd time..i'm sory zal..i can't..but u can still be my friend forever ok..

Comentários:

Post a Comment

/
 
© 2009 | SAAT KALIMAT TAK LAGI BERMAKNA | Por *Templates para VOCÊ*